Sunday, May 3, 2020

COVID19: We bought extra paint and we started painting a beer pong table which took 8 hours to do.

April 7, 2020
I woke up around 12pm and took a shower and got dressed for the day… bored in the house and I’m in the house bored. Then I just watched tiktoks until 3:30pm until I had to go to work. I work at Tropical smoothie CafĂ©, 4 times a week. It can get stressful working there especially when everyone is panicking about the virus and we are only open for Dr-thru only. I worked until 10:30pn then I went over to my friend’s house and hung out with Tyler Fryson and Kiara Huls, who are also from your class. We had a party night and just enjoyed each other’s company while we could that night.
April 8, 2020
After a party night I woke up around 2pm and me and my mom went to the grocery store to fill up our fridge. The gocery store was packed with people and everyone was trying to stay far away from each other. Then we went to firehouse subs which was good. I just had a hangout day with my mom, and we caught up on a lot of things together.
April 9, 2020
 I woke up around 12pm and took a shower and got dressed for the day then played video games with a couple of friends. I went to work around 3pm as it was a busy day again… after work I went back to my friend’s house and we had another party night and then we did homework together as a group very late at night, like 3am, which we surprisingly did..
April 11, 2020
I had work in the morning, and It got busy, but I got to get off early. I went home for a little then I picked up Kiara and Tyler and we went to PetSmart to pick out some fish form my tank and theirs. I got 5 fish then we went to chick fila which surprisingly took FOREVER. We went to my house and ate then put the fish in the tank. We dropped off Kiara then took Tyler home and I got some fish from their tank and put some in mine since I paid for them lol. I went home and just chilled and watched tv with my mom.
April 12, 2020
I stayed up late the night before, so I didn’t wake up until around 1pm and I just cleaned my room and watch tv. Later, that night I went to Kiara’s house and we had a party planned. We made spaghetti for dinner and just started to party. We played lots of different games and just had a long night!
April 13, 2020
I woke up and bothered everybody and just watched tiktoks until everyone got up and made breakfast together. We then went to Walgreens and I got myself some ice cream. We went back to the house and me and Kiara made kahoots to see how well the group knew each of us. Kiara just thought she could eat my ice cream, so I got pressed and didn’t talk to her. I went home afterward and had dinner and watched Netflix.
April 14, 2020
I stayed up late again last night and I didn’t wake up until 2pm…. I had work at 4 so I got ready for that then I got off at 10:30. Once I got home Kiara facetimed me and we had an argument with Tyler about his grades. I watched Tiktoks afterward and some YouTube videos. I ended up going to bed around 4am.
April 15, 2020
This day was very very boring… I woke up around 12pm and took a shower then just watched YouTube videos. I started to play on my piano again and practice music and singing. I started watching tutorials on how to paint after that and that ended my night around 3am.
April 16, 2020
I woke up early around 10 and took a shower then went to Walmart and got art supplies. I went back home and started painting canvas to practice what I watched. It turned out good and I hung it on my wall. I called Tyler and asked what they were doing so I went and hung out with him... as a group we went to Walmart and bought an 8ft table to paint. We bought extra paint and we started painting a beer pong table which took 8 hours to do.