|Charlie Chaplin in the movie THE KID.|
This is NOT Hitler.
There is NO Hitler in Chapter 25 of the textbook.
- Two women sitting down, a man and a boy.
- Movies were popular back then.
- Represents alcohol becoming a problem.
- The motion picture.
- The Jews were being mistreated.
- Freud, who introduced ideas of sex into young minds.
- Families lived on the streets. They were poor and German and had to pay corporations.
- Represents the trail of the happy during the railroad era.
- Two sad boys. One is more likely than not Hitler.
- Hitler wannabe.
- Symbolizes Hitler and other countries.