None of the following happened during WW2 conferences, except in the stressed imagination of my students on Exam Day.
- They all came together to say “no, France is America’s”
- Potsdam conference they decided how Russia would be split up. They decided on 4 parts with the US getting Berlin.
- Casablanca Conference was the US telling Mexico we want their land and we will protect them. Then at the Potsdam Conference we decide Mexico would become part of America.
- The Casablanca Conference was at an airport in black and white.
- My gut tells me the answer is League of nations is part of this answer. My brain tells me I’m an idiot for not having coffee this morning.
- I can honestly say I have no idea. Pains me but isn’t Casablanca a wine? Or an early 1990s movie?
- Casablanca Conference had to do with Great Britain getting between New Mexico and Italy.