Your horse has diabetes should include a discussion of moonshine and prohibition.
Pretty much everyone who was in class winced enough to remember the story.
Some of these guys might've missed that particular day.
- No. Your horse does.
- Poor guy can’t eat snickers
- I’m sorry
- People said this at alcohol.
- Probably ate a lot of McDonalds
- It was a specific “coffee” but in reality was a liquor mixed with coffee or tea. A guy asked “is this horse pee” would want some more alcohol.
- American companies were coming up with diseases or small stuff to be cured.
- I missed this lecture but I’m glad I don’t have a horse.;-)
- When your horse is sick it is said your horse has diabetes but it was really pregnant.
- This was a saying about horses and diabetes because no one wanted to join the war.